You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Koala Insulation Franchise?Get in on the ground floor of the Koala Insulation franchise, the next big household name in insulation. The total investment to start your own Koala Insulation franchise a minimum of $50,000 in liquid capital is required. Koala Insulation has 15+ years of experience in construction and home services. Start improving energy efficiency for home owners and business owners today.
Koala Insulation - The Insulation Company of the Future.
The Koala Insulation franchise has perfected the system for running a reputable and professional home services business. They are professional, clean, and efficient.
Work as hard as you want and achieve unlimited earning potential with residential and commercial accounts. Join the $50 billion insulation industry that has been fragmented and underserved. Koala Insulation is growing and looking to add 200 locations this year.
Become a Koala Insulation Franchisee!
In a $50 Billion industry, Koala is the largest insulation franchisor with nearly 100 franchise partners and 300 operational territories! In their most recent FDD updates, average location gross sales grew by $69,000 year-over-year, with some first-year franchisees on track to earn over $1M in annualized gross sales—WOW.
If these growth numbers aren’t enough to get you excited about this incredible franchise opportunity, Koala now has national accounts, partnering with Lowes Home Improvement and ADT Solar, which will benefit franchisees with no out-of-pocket costs!
Koala differentiates themselves in this booming industry through proprietary, custom-manufactured insulation products, a lifetime warranty with annual inspections, strong franchisor leadership, proven systems in place, and unique branding that stands out from the competition. Becoming a Koala franchisee is simple, with no prior experience or knowledge in insulation needed. A franchisee can get started with just one rig, 3-4 employees, and low overhead.
Top 5 Selling Points
- Low investment between $147,813-$190,138
- Average revenue $639k with $184k in return
- Highly scalable
- Simple business model: small staff, low CAPEX, depreciable equipment
- No build-out required
- Franchisor Resources:
- Internal Marketing Department
- HR/Recruiting Support
- B2B Lead Generator
- Internal Legal
- Field Support-Dispatched to help local franchisees.
- Reliable & Organized: Most competitors are unorganized, mom-and-pop operations that are relatively unreliable. Homeowners get frustrated when a contractor fails to show up as agreed. Koala shows up on time and offers excellent insulation service and customer service. They communicate their arrival times to customers through the use of technology.
- Strong Branding: Fun and relatable in an industry with lackluster branding.
- Lifetime Warranty: A lifetime warranty is offered with annual inspections to ensure the ongoing quality of the insulation.
Ideal Franchise Candidate
Ideally, franchisees would have a management or sales/sales management background. To make Koala Insulation a semi-absentee business, the franchise owner has to be a leader with strong organizational skills. Koala needs dynamic and strong leaders who can manage people and drive results
Current Franchisee Background
- Real Estate
- Military Veterans
- Operations Professionals
- Financial Services
- Professional Athlete
- Franchisees from other systems
- Private Equity