Training for Independent Dental Equipment Repair Technicians
Small business owners prefer to work with other small business owners - Dentists tell us they prefer to work with independent repair techs because they want the honest, close consistent relationships that they offer.
Our training offers you the flexibility to use it in different capacities: Start your own dental equipment business or work for a dental or medical equipment company. Dental Offices and Dental Equipment Companies may also send their maintenance technicians for training.
Mi-Tek’s training is a first of its kind non-franchise Training Facility
Owned and operated by a successful Dental Equipment Repair & Sales Company established in 2001
The 2 Billion Dental Industry is expected to grow 18%by 2024 according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
Set your own rates: Average rates = $125 - $325 per hour based on market location
No restricted territories + Minimal Competition = Unlimited growth potential
Small class size = Maximum of 3
This start-up has very low overhead, requiring only basic hand tools and a few specialty tools.
Parts and equipment can be purchased through manufacturers & wholesalers to re-sell to your customers at the price you set
No additional office space required
Work from Home and Mobile Unit (preferably an SUV, Mini-Van, or Van)
Our complete training course costs just $35,000 with no ongoing franchise or other fees of any kind
Our Highly Qualified Training will prepare you to confidently sell, install, repair, and maintain the equipment the dental industry relies on.
Our thorough Training Schedule can be quickly completed in 12 days so you can begin working and earning income as quickly as possible.
Our Lead Trainer Experience:
- 30 years maintenance expertise in small to large equipment
- 16 years specializing in Dental Equipment Maintenance, Sales, & Office Build Outs
- Associates Degree in Maintenance Technologies
- Certified in Hydraulics Pneumatics, Electrical and Structural maintenance
- Developed program from knowledge of creating & building a successful Dental Equipment Company
- Factory trained on all Dental Equipment
- Extensive knowledge and relationships with major equipment brand manufacturers
- A large, 16 year built network base of content & information with nationwide equipment distributors, repair shops, dealers, and service providers which will be provided to all trainees
- Hands-On Skilled Training on all Dental Equipment present in a Dental Office = 20+ categories
- Mi-Tek Hard Copy Training Manual& Digital Manufacturer Manuals
- All tools needed to complete training
- Specialty Tool Kit
- Field Training
- Ongoing Tech Support
Accommodation for Repeat Training on any or all equipment
- Our Training facility is located in the Chicago Suburbs, which is a short drive from O’Hare and Midway airports or a short train ride from Union Station and downtown Chicago.