Monster Mini Golf
How do I buy my own Monster Mini Golf Franchise?In order to buy a Monster Mini Golf franchise of your own, you will be required to have a minimum of $200,000 in liquid capital and be able to make an initial total investment of $801,500 - $911,000. Your investment will cover the cost of starting your own Monster Mini Golf location such as the franchise fee, marketing expenses, office equipment, licenses and permits, and training.
Monster Mini Golf provides the greatest variety of affordable indoor Family Entertainment experiences. We offer multiple business models and investment ranges. Mini Golf is for everyone. The Monster Mini Golf guests are anyone who wants to have fun, whether it’s a family outing, a birthday party for kids of any age, a corporate meeting, team building exercises or a very different kind of summer camp. Our concept and experiences are carefully designed to appeal to both children and adults!
Indoor Family Entertainment sector is one of the fastest growing in the entertainment industry. The North America family entertainment concepts market was valued at $9,165.43million in 2020 and is projected to reach $22,189.41 million by 2030.
Today, families are all about affordable experiences that change over time, that they can experience together — or separately. That’s why Monster Mini Golf was founded almost 20 years ago — to create affordable multi-tier entertainment experiences for the whole family to enjoy as they wish, when they wish, and that will adapt as they grow and change. More affordable than a traditional amusement park, Monster Mini Golf facilities include a variety of attractions experiences such as miniature golf, redemption and video games, bowling, Laser Maze, Laser Tag and Virtual Reality. Families can experience all these adventures together or split up and meet after the visit.
Our varying concept footprint of 10,000 – 15,000 square feet allows us more flexibility and opportunity entering urban and suburban areas, as well as control investment expenses as well other major expenses, such as rent and labor.
Monster Mini Golf has expanded its operation to 30+ facilities in 13 states and 2 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Pre-Opening and Development Support
Some of the assistance you’ll receive as you develop a Monster Mini Golf location includes:
- Site selection and third-party financing assistance.
- Model Consultation and Development assistance.
- Store construction and set-up.
- List and contact with Approved Equipment Vendors.
- Management and Team recruitment guidance.
- Pre-opening and Grand Opening Marketing development and guidance.
- Onsite Grand Opening training and assistance.
- Post-opening follow-up and ongoing support.
Ongoing Operational Support
Ensuring that you have access to all the resources you need to begin a successful franchise ownership is important to us. We’ve worked hard to develop a complete training and support system for franchise owners (new and old). Including, but not limited to, the following:
- Complete Business Operations Manual.
- Monster Mini Golf business fundamentals, culture, and team development.
- Financial consultation and action plan development.
- Hiring, developing, training, and coaching guidance.
- Compensation, scheduling, and recruiting guidance.
- Marketing support, tools, and resources
- Graphics and collateral creation software.
- Internal Owners Communications Forum.
- Regional Training Events.
- Annual National Conventions.
Request more information now!