Own One of the Nation’s Leading Hospitality & Restaurant Recruitment Franchises!
A career helping people make their next career move can be highly rewarding, both personally and financially. As a Patrice & Associates franchise owner, you are a recruiting manager with your own defined territory. You work to connect our client companies (some of the nation’s leading chain restaurant and hospitality groups) with qualified management candidates. You can use your expertise in the hospitality field to help others find new careers and enjoy the benefits of working from home with flexible hours.
It’s the best of both worlds. You have independence and control over your own business, but you are also backstopped by the experience, resources and relationships Patrice & Associates has built over 20 years as one of the nation’s leading hospitality recruiting firms. This means you have built in clients, a nationwide database of candidates, access to all the major job boards – and experienced colleagues training and supporting you at every step.
As a recruiter, you earn money every time you place a candidate. As a franchise owner, you are entitled to the highest possible commission rate for each placement, territory overrides, the ability to build your own team of recruiters and resume job board access.
- Career Stability – We’ve been in business since 1989.
- Strong Industry Reputation – We represent over 100 clients and have many companies that have made over 1,000 hires with us.
- Web Based Recruiting Software – You can take your business with you! Some recruiters work from camp sites every summer, work during extended vacations, work from cruise ships and casinos!
- Strong Training Program – 7 day training program designed to provide you with all the tools necessary for success.
- You Don’t Have to Build a Business – You just have to work the business! This is an instant business – we have over 500 openings nationwide and we can help you source candidates.
Why the Hospitality Industry?
With naturally high turn-over and many recession-proof sectors, the hospitality industry is one area where good management level recruiting will always be in high demand:
- The hospitality industry is constantly growing and demanding new talent
- The restaurant industry currently exceeds $475 billion in sales
- The restaurant industry employs an estimated 12.2 million people, making it the nation’s largest employer outside of government
- The number of foodservice managers is projected to increase 11% from 2005 to 2015
- The restaurant industry has a high turnover ratio of over 35%, creating constant recruiting opportunities
Why Patrice & Associates?
Your success is our success. The way we interact between the candidates, client companies and franchisees provides a tight network of support even though we are all across the country. The secret of our success lies in fostering that support so everyone in the equation wins and we are all successful. Here are just a few of the ways Patrice & Associates is unique.
Turnkey Work from Home Opportunity! Patrice & Associates is one of the largest recruiting firms in the U.S., specializing in the hospitality industry. We've earned a reputation for delivering the highest quality management candidates, using the kind of personal touch that's usually found in smaller recruiting firms.
Free Resume Database – Existing Clients! This business is designed to be a turnkey operation. We've developed a large network of contacts in businesses across the U.S., and we'll share our leads with you! Our proprietary Applicant Tracking System gives you access to a database filled with job opportunities and management candidates. What's more, our extensive Internet presence generates new leads daily.
Low Start-Up Costs – $54,750 franchise fee and small start up costs! The Patrice & Associates franchise has been carefully planned to provide low barriers to entry. For one, the initial investment requirement is well below the standard franchise investment. Next, you'll operate your franchise from the low overhead and convenience of your home office. As your business builds momentum, you may find it necessary to bring on a part-time administrative assistant.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for people, organized, excellent time management skills, impeccable follow through, easy to talk too, and enjoys building relationships. In addition to the Franchise license fee, it is important to note that you must have additional funds available to support your lifestyle for at least 90 - 120 days during the beginning phase of your business.