You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Preservan Franchise?In order to buy a Preservan franchise of your own, you will be required to have a minimum of $70,000 in liquid capital and be able to make an initial total investment of $79,600 to $171,300. Your investment will cover the cost of starting your own Preservan location such as the franchise fee, marketing expenses, office equipment, licenses and permits, vehicle and equipment as well as training.
Find a Future in the Past.
We save the future by preserving the past. Become a Preservan franchisee and provide your community with affordable, convenient and sustainable wood rot repair services using epoxy resins. If you share Preservan's passion for preservation and desire to serve your neighbors, communities and the planet, now is the time to start a business that serves your neighbors and preserves the environment.
We Save the Future by Preserving the Past
That has been our mission since 2016; we’ve used our passion for resin technology and preservation to serve our neighbors, cities, and planet.
Some things have changed along the way, and others remain the same. We have always preserved historic windows and doors, meeting the most strict historic preservation guidelines with epoxy repair and stabilization. Now we deliver our award-winning service to all ages of homes and offer epoxy repairs to windows, doors and architectural wood features.
Our EpoxyTechs utilize epoxy resins plus dyes and molds to eliminate the need for wasteful, expensive, and inconvenient home renovation projects. Our system reduces the landfill waste and carbon emissions of typical construction projects. Most of our projects are completed in less than 36 hours, saving the homeowner 90%.
What Makes Preservan Unique
We are dedicated to building a brand that inspires people to join us on our mission. We do this with highly trained EpoxyTechs, beautifully branded vans, and digital door knocking. Our franchisees are supported by our HUB and cheered on preservation professionals nationwide.
- 100% Epoxy: We repair everything with epoxies! Unlike other home repair and handypersons companies, there are no wasteful, fuel-burning trips to the home center or lumber yard. Making our service mobile, efficient and green.
- Passionate Team: Our leadership team is passionate about preservation. Our team serves the larger preservation movement by teaching DIY classes to low-income home homeowners, serving on preservation non-profit boards, and donating to historic preservation causes.
- Amazing Neighbors: Our neighbors love and cheer for our services. The people we serve are exhausted with the typical contractor offering. Our neighbors are relieved by our process and aligned with our mission.
- Responsible Business: We believe running a good business is not enough; we must run a business for GOOD. The entire franchise system is committed to providing a living wage to all employees, creating an inclusive employment community, and giving back 1% of our revenue to preserve the environment.
- Affordable: We deliver massive value to our neighbors. Our typical repair saves the homeowner 90% compared to a replacement renovation project!
- Convenient: Our vans and epoxy system allow us to start work immediately and be done in less than 48 hours! Our repairs are targeted and clean, so there is never any mess or unknown expense.
- Sustainable: We repair, NEVER replace! Unlike typical contractors with their lifted trucks, 40-yard dumpsters, and wasted materials. We drive fuel-efficient vans and produce less than 1lb of landfill waste per job.
Preservan Franchise Support
We utilize a strategy we call digital door knocking, a neighborhood focus marketing strategy that combines direct mail, social, and search to reduce drive time and target ideal neighborhoods.
Our franchisee training program is a multi-platform learning experience that our founder and a certified educator developed. This training combines classroom, web, and field training over three weeks.
- Preservan HUB:
The HUB is the franchisees’ call center, appointment scheduler, and technical support. The HUB is here to support our franchisees so they can preserve.
“I chose to invest in the Preservan franchise because I believe in the services and value it provides to our customers. The Preservan franchise was just the opportunity I was looking for. I am now building a business and success for myself while also providing quality repairs and customer service.”
- Blake Elwell
“One of the biggest benefits of being a part of the Preservan franchise has been working with Ty and Morgan. There is such a wealth of knowledge and experience to learn from them. From their knowledge of home repair and restoration, to their experience operating and growing businesses. Their coaching and support has been invaluable to starting my franchise.”
- Blake Elwell
Native American Franchise Fee Discount
Preservan offers a franchise fee discount of 10% for enrolled members of an American Indian Tribal Nation or Alaska Native Village recognized by the United States federal government. To qualify, tribal members must own a majority of franchised business and provide proof of membership either through tribal enrollment card, CIB or an official verification letter from your tribe with your enrollment number.
Causes Preservan Supports:
- Window Preservation Alliance
- 1% for the Planet
- Green Business Bureau
We believe our neighbors deserve affordable, convenient, and sustainable home repair solutions! Are you ready to serve your neighbors with Preservan?