The Pro Lift Garage Doors team has years of experience in the garage door servicing business. Our business model has been developed and refined over many years and has resulted in thousands of satisfied customers. We are now looking to expand and are implementing our proven system, including sales techniques, technology, and operational procedures with the Pro Lift Garage Doors franchise program. Look at our opportunity and see if it's right for you.
What is Pro Lift Garage Doors?
A scalable residential and commercial garage door & access security business with limited franchise competition. Suitable for both owner/operators and executive owners who prefer to do the marketing and estimating while subcontractors do the work. No garage door experience necessary!
A business with no seasonality – doors fail year-round keeping you and your staff busy servicing the huge installed base of residential, commercial and industrial doors across your generous protected territory.
Truly recession resistant – When someone is stuck in their garage due to a broken door system they’re not waiting until the economy improves to get it fixed! Plus, it’s a security issue.
Home-based and simple to operate - Our Customer Care Center takes your calls and emails, does the selling over the phone and books your estimates and jobs for you. Proven online and local marketing techniques drive customers to your business.
Join the $6 Billion recession-resistant garage door service business with a Pro-Lift Garage Doors franchise!
- Residential & Commercial Opportunity: Much more than a residential garage door business! We also provide dock shelters, interior roll-up doors, traffic control and security gates for manufacturers, warehousing, shopping malls, airports and all kinds of commercial buildings and parking facilities. Unlimited growth opportunity!
- Excellent Cash Flow & Profit Margins: Our residential customers expect to pay when the work is done. Means you easily have the cash to pay yourself, your labor and equipment suppliers well before those bills come due. 50%+ average gross returns per job!
- Home-Based: Requires no expensive office rental and provides an enhanced family-friendly lifestyle working from home with flexible hours you set yourself.
- Installers are Sub-Contractors: Earn a fixed percentage of the job based on the estimate and drive their own vehicles which protect your profit margins on every job.
- Ownership Options: Be an owner/operator, doing installs and repairs yourself, perfect if you have a limited amount to invest and want to start slow and grow. Or operate as an executive owner doing the estimating, marketing and overseeing your sub-contract staff. This is the best option and will allow your business to grow faster.
- Protected Territory: Our generous territories include at least 500,000 population and 50,000 homes with a family income of $75,000 or more. Plenty to grow a substantial business.
- Low Equipment & Inventory Investment: Garage doors and accessories are stocked at a distributor warehouse in your area. Your installer will pick them up on the way to the jobsite. Total investment for spare parts is under $5000. Only vehicle investment is a pickup truck to use primarily for doing estimates and an occasional trip to the distributor warehouse for a pickup.
- Leading Brand-Name Products: Like stock and custom-built doors from Northwest Door, Amarr and Clopay. Door openers, parts and accessories from LiftMaster and Genie. Our negotiated pricing allows you to offer prices that are competitive with the big box stores.
- Customer Care Center: Takes all your calls, emails and website inquiries plus online chat 24/7. We do the selling on the phone, schedule your estimate appointments and book your jobs directly into your online calendar.
- Online Marketing Done For You: Includes creating your local website, SEO, Google Adwords, PPC Internet Advertising, and Social Media marketing. Our proven approach quickly develops your powerful online presence right from the start meaning you get the call, not somebody else.
- Extensive Local Marketing Support by our skilled customer development team. You’ll learn the latest community networking techniques to get referrals and make best use of custom printed door hangers, brochures, flyers, trade shows booths and other local advertising materials.
- Proprietary Management Software handles scheduling, customer management, marketing planning, sub-contractor records – every aspect of your business. Available online on any device.
- Industry-Leading Training: Up to 6 weeks of pre-training online, then 1 week of classroom training at our Denver training center and a week of hands-on field work with a senior manager at your location. We guarantee you’ll know this business well before you do your first job!
- Ongoing Support for Long-Term Success: Our Field Support Team is there to support you individually and as part of the franchise system with webinars, marketing idea calls, team newsletters, setting goals and managing your business. We’re totally focused on helping you succeed.
- Extensive Documentation Provided: Includes a complete set of operations and installation manuals, policies & procedures, sub-contractor agreements, pre-written sales letters, warranties, customer and employee forms.
- Part of Premium Service Brands, a stable, well-known national franchise brand with an excellent reputation, ranked in the top 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine. Seasoned Leadership with over 40 years' experience and more than 80 locations across North America. Unlike our corporate-owned competitors we’re a family-owned business with hometown values. Nobody knows better than we do how to provide personalized support that helps you realize your dreams of owning a successful business!