You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Salvatore's Franchise?
All Salvatore’s franchises must be owner-operators with the managing partner present 60+ hours a week. Salvatore's is open weekends and most holidays. You or your managing partner should have a proven fast food or restaurant track record. At Salvatore’s, the kitchen is your office. The investment range to open a Salvatore's is $75,000-$325,000 and prospective candidates are asked to have a minimum of $75,000 in liquid capital.
Join the Salvatore's Franchise Family!
Ranked in the Top 100 Pizzerias in the Nation, Salvatore's prides itself on serving food with the freshest and highest quality ingredients available.
Dream big and open your own Salvatore's restaurant! Several Salvatore's franchise owners started off as pizza box makers and now own and operate very successful locations.
Expanding in NY. Learn more today!
Build Your Future with a Salvatore's Franchise
Salvatore's by the Numbers
- 29 Franchise Locations
- $35 Million Annual Sales
- 1.2 Million Average Unit Volume
Refer to the 2020 Franchise Disclosure Document. Find out more about your investment, earning potential, and more details in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Top 5 Reasons to Join Salvatore's
- 42 year history
- Low investment
- High profit
- 24/7 support and includes support with location selection and set up
- Turnkey marketing plans
- Dough - Salvatore’s dough is made in a spotless clean commissary using filtered and tempered water for consistency, and an old Sicilian process.
- Mozzarella - 100% real Wisconsin mozzarella with no fake additives.
- Sauce - Salvatore’s sauce is made with California tomatoes. No cans used!
- Italian Bread - Sub bread and hamburger rolls are baked fresh every morning at each location.
- Spotless and Clean - Open-view kitchens. Our bathrooms are cleaner than yours!
- Healthy Air-Deck Ovens. Healthier than stone, brick, coal, and wood - No conveyors or asbestos atone or brick. Old Fashioned real pizza ovens.
- Same Since 1978 - Salvatore’s refuses to change the quality of the food, or portion sizes which is common in the industry today.
- Full Menu Delivery - Salvatore’s Famous Full Menu Delivery, “We Deliver Everything...But Babies!” slogan started in 1978.
- salvatores.com - Full Menu Online Ordering, Pizza Perks, and more.
- Product Purchasing - Salvatore’s purchases all their supplies from approved distributors. Salvatore’s dough, sauces and products are made in exclusive commissaries.
- Unique Marketing - Creative marketing campaigns with many catchy slogans. The most famous: Salvatore's-DOT-COM! (TV, Radio, Social Media, Print, Mail, Billboards & More)
- Active in several local non-profit groups, events, schools and sports marketing
- Company Inspector/ Mystery Shopper - inspecting stores on a weekly basis with reports.
- 24/7 Support for all Franchised Owners & Locations. Owners will receive SoccerSam's cell phone number and can contact him at any time!
In addition to Salvatore's Old Fashioned Pizzeria, it is the parent company to five other brands:
- Salvatore’s Saloon Pizza Pub
- Salvatore’s Speedy Slice
- Donuts Delite
- SoccerSam’s Pizza
- Arthur Treacher's
Start Your Salvatore’s Pizzeria today!
Contact This Company
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in
A Scoop Above The Rest - Bruster's®Real Ice Cream. Since 1989, Bruster's® has become one of the country's favorite frozen treat chains. And for the last 20 years, we've been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top franchise. The…