Teriyaki Madness is a fast-casual restaurant concept serving up quality fresh, healthy and flavorful Asian food in a hip atmosphere. Teriyaki describes the flavor and cooking style while Madness refers to the state of mind our customers enter because they just can’t get enough! Euromonitor International declared Asian food the Global Hot Trend and the fastest growing food segment showing nearly 500% growth since 1999, as much as the next four food categories combined! Our food is made fresh to each order, totally customizable and ready in 5-7 minutes.. Customers can get the traditional teriyaki bowl with rice, veggies and a protein or can customize their order to be healthier by opting for veggies, no rice, plus a protein. TMAD’s food hits on the biggest current trends by providing Asian food with healthy options.
- Culture and Core Values: We are built on Collaboration, Visibility and Transparency for and with the TMAD franchisee community of owners.
- Unique Meal Alternative: Big Bowls provide a delicious, healthier, and more fulfilling alternative to the usual fast food experience of burgers, subs, and pizzas. Simple, proven and replicated concept with best-in-class economics.
- Raving Fans: Fresh, natural chicken, quality ingredients and our house made sauces allow us to customize for more flavorful food made fresh to order in big bowls. Customers LOVE that there is REAL food in our food!
- Fast Growing Segment: The “Asian” food segment is poised for massive growth as consumers are fascinated with Asian cuisine with a nearly 500% growth in the Asian food trend since 1999. You are also able to take advantage of the growing trend for healthier eating. 10%--23% YOY SSS growth (6 of the last 7 years)! Our customers love us!
- Affordable Investment: The total investment is estimated to be about half average initial investment for a fast casual restaurant of $645K, providing you with the opportunity to open multiple locations, faster, with a superior return on investment.
- Community Validation: Our franchise owners will proudly tell you how amazing and fun it is spreading the Madness and how they’re lives have changed. With individual, group and recorded peer review, TMADs validation program is a primary focus. If the franchisees are happy and understand the benefit of growing system, we are happy!
- Existing Customer Base: Reports have shown that Americans already have a “fascination” with Asian cuisine and predict that the trend will increase. Social media increases and amplifies word-of-mouth advertising. As a cornerstone of Seattle’s restaurant scene, Teriyaki has spawned a legion of raving fans!
- Seasoned Support Team: A highly capable and dedicated support team of experienced staff combined with outsourced, partner-suppliers, TMAD recognizes the importance of a 1st-class Support Team.
- Franchise-wide Benchmarking: TMAD Owners challenge themselves and each other through Transparency reports that compare gross revenues, COGS, labor and more to push restaurants to higher profits!
"I've opened two successful locations and working on opening on my third store soon. Year after year I've been able to grow significantly in a tough economy, which is a testament to how great this concept is. It really has unlimited potential. I love the Madness and so do my customers!" - Dean Clarino - TMAD Owner, Las Vegas NV
Teriyaki Houses are found everywhere in Seattle, WA. Why? Because teriyaki is fast, health and a great value. So you ask, why hasn’t it spread like wildfire to your neck of the woods? Short answer: IT IS.
Teriyaki Madness was brought to Las Vegas in 2003 to see if it would work in a market totally different than Seattle. It wasn’t long before they had built a community of raving fans and Average Unit Volumes over a million dollars. In 2012, after proving the business model, Teriyaki Madness began building its community of TMAD Owners and Food Fanatics nationwide. With success across the country, professional restaurant management stepped in to take TMAD to the next level.
"What really differentiates Teriyaki Madness from the competition is the quality of the food. The product is outstanding and there is nothing else out there that even comes close to this concept! The support from corporate has been great as well. They have worked with me to make my store successful." - Arnaldo Gomez III - TMAD Owner, Las Vegas NV