Accessible Home Health Care provides unlimited profit potential in all aspects of the continuously growing home health care industry.
Accessible Home Health Care’s hiring practices, support, and training are so comprehensive that it’s not required for our franchisees to have a medical background. Our management systems, training, and support provide franchisees with the resources for them to be successful.
Our History & Future
Since 2001 Accessible Home Health Care has been the leader in providing excellent care to our clients.
- We’ve taken the initiative in educating clients on what they should expect from their home health care provider.
- We’ve established quality assurance programs and emergency management plans that exceed the requirements of State regulatory agencies.
- We continuously work with insurance companies to expedite payments to our franchisees.
- We’ve consistently worked with insurance carriers to fight fraud and abuse by increasing the credentialing requirements for approved providers.
We never compromise the quality of care we provide.
Accessible Franchise Services
Accessible Home Health Care is a multi-dimensional, full service "personal health care" provider. We provide medical and non-medical compassionate care to all age groups from newborns to seniors. We want to serve the needs of all potential clients rather than just one segment or age group.
Today and in the future, the demand will only increase for this type of full service home health care. Full service medical and non-medical providers such as Accessible will continue to grow, whereas strictly non-medical care providers will have an uphill battle to maintain or sustain growth.
We provide services at hourly, daily, live-in, or flat weekly rates. We offer these choices because patients have different needs. Our franchisees are licensed, and provide the level of care based on our clients' fluctuating needs, budget & insurance. We draw from multiple revenue streams, including private pay, long-term care insurance, and Medicare (states permitting). We also provide supplemental staffing to businesses.
What do you need? Just the drive to succeed.
Our company's mantra is "Failure is Not an Option."
Join our franchise team to start reaping the benefits of an unlimited revenue stream.
Accessible Franchise Advantages
You face a serious decision: Which is the best home health care franchise for your immediate and long-term financial success?
14 Key Factors that Make Accessible your Best Choice
- Medical & Non-Medical Home Health Care: Accessible provides both. It’s a clear advantage over non-medical home care companies. When their clients require medical care, they must refer the case to a provider such as Accessible.
- Accreditation: Accessible provides full support for franchisees to obtain “Joint Commission Accreditation”.
- State Licensing: Accessible has the knowledge and experience to assist you through this process.
- Manuals: Accessible has detailed pre-opening, operations, forms, and corporate procedures manuals.
- Operational Financing: Accessible provides receivable financing, helping franchisees to grow without the cash flow pressures caused by slow paying insurance companies. Other franchisors do not offer financing which often requires substantially higher investment.
- Corporate Insurance: Accessible has an agreement with major insurance underwriters to provide business insurance to our franchisees based on our zero claim history.
- Insurance Company Credentialing: Accessible is an approved provider with all major long-term health insurance companies' networks. Our franchisees are eligible to serve them in their area as we notify the carriers of our expanding capabilities.
- Business Development: Accessible has detailed sales, marketing, and advertising programs. We have professionally designed marketing and advertising concepts.
- Specialized Service Programs: Accessible has Specialized Programs designed to differentiate you in the local marketplace such as, CALMS (Compassionate Alzheimer's & Loss of Memory Support) & ASK (Access Superior Kare)
- Training & Ongoing Support: Accessible will provide initial week-long training and then support franchisees every step of the way. Our success is judged by your success.
- Accounting Services: Accessible provides centralized billing, payment, and collection services. This gives franchisees the freedom to focus on growing their business instead of being burdened by collection and administrative challenges.
- Proprietary Operational Programs: Accessible has digitally encrypted, HIPPA compliant programs, allowing franchisees to easily track patients, aides, and billing.
- Range of Services: Accessible provides its services to all age groups from newborns to seniors.
- Reasonable Initial Investment: The initial investment for an Accessible franchise is reasonable and features protected territories that are typically larger than other territories offered by other franchise systems.
Why settle for a non-medical/staffing franchise with a restricted revenue stream?
DON’T LIMIT YOUR SUCCESS! Get the maximum return on your investment with this medical, non-medical and staffing franchise.
Accessible has excellent multi-unit programs available adn per unit cost savings.
Healthcare Experience is Not Required!