You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
How do I buy my own Frutta Bowls Franchise?
Frutta Bowls is very transparent with the costs involved to open your own Frutta Bowls franchise. The total cost ranges from $162,700 to $384,892. Prospective franchisees are asked to meet the following minimum finanical requirements: $250,000 net worth and $100,000 liquid capital. The franchise fee for a single location is $30,000. The Frutta royalty fee is 6% and there is a 3% brand fund fee.
Open a Frutta Bowls Franchise!
Frutta Bowls is more than just a healthy and delicious restaurant. It's a cafe that believes in community and wellness.
Jump on board as the super food concept sweeps the nation. Learn how Frutta Bowls sets itself apart by its commitment to providing healthy, delicious food, but also by its dedication to the communities surrounding each location.
Learn more about owning a top acai bowl franchise today!
A Little Bit of History
Frutta Bowls started as the brainchild of Brooke Gagliano. After spending her college career focused on health, wellness, and sports, Brooke sought out a way to pursue those interests while building her career. While on a trip out west, Brooke came across the Açai bowl concept and the idea for Frutta Bowls was born.
The Frutta Bowls Opportunity
The Frutta Bowls dream started as a local idea and has since grown into a nationwide concept, continuing to positively affect many lives along the way. Frutta Bowls sets itself apart by our commitment to providing healthy, delicious food, but also by our involvement in the communities surrounding each location.
At Frutta Bowls, we want to bring on investors who are financially qualified to invest in this amazing brand. That’s why we’re entirely transparent about our cost to open – we never want to put our owners in an uncomfortable financial position.
The Center of Your Community
Each Frutta Bowls franchise strives to get to know the surrounding community on a deeper level, creating relationships and focusing on giving back. It is our goal to not only be in a community but to BE part of the community.
Training and Support
With our investment, you’ll get just about everything you need to open a Futta Bowls franchise, including your location, equipment, access to our established brand name, and training and long-term support. We keep everything real and transparent. You’re investing in us, so we will always be honest with you.
- Real Estate - We have an in-house real estate team that will assist you in market analytics, research and negotiation support for your location.
- Architecture and Construction - Our construction team will work side by side with you throughout the design and construction process. From analyzing the design of your space, reviewing bids and assisting all parties throughout the build out stage.
- Training - We have created intensive training programs to ensure success. Our training programs are a combination of classroom style learning and hands-on training to ensure success for each location.
- Store Launch - Our team is here to support you during your opening. This is such an exciting time and we want to make you have everything in place for a successful opening.
- Marketing - Growing your store is an important part of having a successful Frutta Bowls. Our marketing team ensures the Frutta Bowls brand continues to grow and thrive as well as giving our franchise owners the tools and best practices to grow their locations.
- Field Support/Ongoing Support - You will have a dedicated Business Coach to support you. Our team will provide operational best practices, research and development and ongoing negotiated cost savings through vendors.
In honor of those who served in the armed forces and military, Frutta Bowls offers qualified veterans and their family members a special discount: 50% off the franchise fee.
Join the Frutta Bowls franchise family today!
Contact This Company
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in
A Scoop Above The Rest - Bruster's®Real Ice Cream. Since 1989, Bruster's® has become one of the country's favorite frozen treat chains. And for the last 20 years, we've been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top franchise. The…