About Native Grill & Wings
Native Grill & Wings has 30 locations which serve chicken wings, sandwiches, burgers, salads, and much more and has been awarded "Best Wings" more than 20 times and is still winning awards for its wings, its sauces, its menu and for being the only unique concept where guests can order all 19 flavors by the individual wing. Native Grill & Wings is the market leader with this unique niche.
Native Training & Support
All new Native Grill & Wings franchisees receive the support and training required to open their restaurants quickly and efficiently, including:
- Site selection assistance and guidance, including field visits
- Standard prototype plans and specifications, including interior layout and décor, equipment specifications and sign design that your local architect must adapt to meet local code requirements
- Wingman Certified Trainer Program
- Lease/ purchase negotiations assistance
- Professional layout, blueprint, design, and construction document review and analysis
- Complete equipment lists and specifications
- Pre-approved third party suppliers
- Guidance in securing a liquor license
- Grand opening promotions assistance and on-site opening assistance
- Operational and management tools
- Comprehensive pre-opening assistance and restaurant opening training package
- Preparation of all Native Grill & Wings menu items
- Quality and food portion control
- Effective food service operations
- Beverage and inventory management
- Marketing, promotions, and public relations
- Management tools, systems, and routines
- Cleanliness, organization, and sanitation standards
- Execution of opening and closing management functions
Once your restaurant is open, you'll have the support of the Native Grill & Wings Franchise Consultant staff with:
- Operational procedures
- Marketing-manual guidance
- Financial-control consultation
- National purchasing programs
- Scheduled visits from your Franchise Consultant
- Appropriate in-service training and/or retraining of your restaurant staff
Join the award winning “Best Wings” franchise today.
The Native Investment
To open a Native Grill & Wings franchise, owners must meet the following requirements:
- Required liquid assets: Minimum of $350,000 per restaurant.
- Required net worth per restaurant of $1.0 million.
- Total Estimated Initial Investment $650,000 to $2,250,000
- No more than 80% of the start-up costs be leveraged; 20% of any single store’s start-up costs must be in liquid assets.
Native Operating Partners
Each franchise group must have a person with multi-unit restaurant management experience with alcohol. If you do not personally have this background and experience, you will be required to have what we call an “Operating Partner.” Your Operating Partner will be responsible for operations of your franchised restaurant network.
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a "Native", learn more about the cost and benefits of this opportunity and complete the inquiry form today.