Unique, Fresh, Flavorful and Bold...
That's Teakwoods Tavern & Grill, a restaurant concept like no other. Since opening its first restaurant in Arizona in 1995, Teakwoods has experienced impressive growth and sustained sales performance that exceeded the company’s expectations. We are now expanding across Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado.
Teakwoods' unique, chef-inspired menu has set us apart from other casual dining restaurants. Our menu features award-winning wings, amazing burger and sandwich creations, unique salad offerings and an array of daily features. The ingredients are brought in fresh each morning, with house made soups, sauces and special creations that change daily.
The restaurant layout is perfect for everyone, providing a relaxed, casual atmosphere and exceptional service. Teakwoods is a great place to bring the family, watch a game with some friends, relax in our lounge areas to sample local beers, or simply enjoy a quick lunch. There is truly something for everyone at Teakwoods.
Leveraging our nearly twenty years of real life experience, Teakwoods has developed proven training systems and support to guide its franchise owners to success.
Franchisees benefit from:
- Corporate and onsite training programs that are designed to help implement a standardized operating system.
- An extensive in-house team of operations managers and food & beverage managers.
- Marketing and advertising support, a strong social media presence and ongoing training programs.
- An operations coordinator assigned to each franchisee to assist with business start-up and long-term growth.
- Assistance from the operations coordinator with financial analysis, operations evaluations, strategic planning and developing new initiatives.
In addition, franchisees receive support with real estate site selection that meets specific criteria related to demographics, traffic patterns, parking, character of neighborhood and competition from and proximity to other businesses.
Our franchisees also benefit from our extensive experience in food procurement and contract negotiation with our major broad line distributors. This includes the advantage of a centralized ordering, distribution and re-distribution process through our existing network of distribution partners.
Is Teakwoods the franchise for you?
Teakwoods is actively searching for candidates with a strong background in business management. Formal restaurant experience is not required; you will employ managers with specific experience in this industry. If you are an experienced business professional seeking an exceptional investment opportunity, we would like to talk to you about franchise partnership with Teakwoods.