You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
Franchisee Success in Illinois: Low Cost of Living & Strong Business Climate
Show me the Franchises in Illinois
Are you contemplating a transition out of the bureaucratic corporate world and interested in launching an Illinois-based small business where you get to call the shots? Aspiring business owners in Illinois would be wise to give franchising a good, hard look.
The franchise model offers a compelling wealth-building opportunity and risk mitigation strategy for business professionals with strong leadership and communication skills, a positive mindset, an excellent work ethic and adaptability. Illinois franchise opportunities cover a diverse range of industries and at a variety of investment levels. At Franchise Solutions, we’ve assembled a research directory that includes the top franchises for sale in Illinois, in order to streamline your path toward small business ownership.
Is Illinois a good state for owning a franchise? There is plenty of evidence to suggest that, yes, franchising is an excellent option for starting a business in Illinois.
- According to projections compiled by the International Franchise Association, Illinois was home to almost 4% of all franchise establishments in the United States in 2022, an indicator of the franchise business model’s strength and influence in the state.
- The franchising industry in Illinois was expected to support a whopping 345K jobs in 2022 and $37B in economic output according to an analysis performed by FranData in 2021.
- Many well-known franchise brands were initially launched in Illinois, particularly within the food industry. Among the most recognized franchise systems: Jimmy John’s, Dairy Queen and Portillo’s.
- Illinois consistently receives accolades for its skilled and diverse workforce, many of which matriculated through one or more of the state’s 200-plus institutions of higher education.
- The U.S. Census Bureau projects that the population of “The Prairie State” will grow by 4.7% between 2020 and 2030. This growth should underpin increased demand for goods and both B2C and B2B services, including those provided by franchised businesses.
What franchise industries are poised for the greatest growth in Illinois over the next decade? It’s an interesting and very important question for prospective franchisees. Our top 3 picks, based on demographic trends in the state, are the following:
- Senior Health Care Services Franchises: With Illinois’ population graying, we anticipate increased demand for healthcare services catering to senior citizens. Franchises offering in-home care, senior living, and rehabilitation services are all expected to benefit from this shift in population composition.
- Food and Restaurant Franchises: With an increasing population and the prevalence of dense urban areas, fast food chains, casual dining restaurants, and specialized food franchises are well-positioned for long-term growth.
- Education Franchises: Illinois’ highly-educated workforce will continue to place significant value on learning, both for themselves and their children. Tutoring franchises, early education franchises and professional training franchises are all expected to benefit as the state’s skilled workforce grows and starts families.
At Franchise Solutions, we strive to convey our passion about the franchising industry and the opportunities for self-employment, independence, professional fulfillment and wealth creation that franchise ownership can create. Below is a curated directory of franchises for sale in Illinois, so that you can begin your due diligence process with confidence.
Show More Information about Illinois
Hide More Information about Illinois
There is no better time than now to buy businesses. With inflation, the recession and uncertainty in the market. Now more than ever is the ideal opportunity for groups of professional marketers and investors to collaborate for the purpose of purchasing…
Cash Required: $50,000
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business PostalAnnex founder Jack Lentz began working out of his home as a business consultant. He soon…
Cash Required: $70,000
The UPS Store
Here at The UPS Store franchise, we know first-hand how important a healthy work-life balance is. When you become an owner of a The UPS Store, you are assisted with finding the right balance as you pursue your entrepreneurial aspirations and unique personal…
Cash Required: $75,000
Unleash Your Potential with a Central Bark! Today’s U.S. Pet Industry is a $123 Billion+ industry and growing! If you love dogs and have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and business acumen, now is the best time to own a Central Bark franchise!
Cash Required: $200,000
Honest Abe Roofing
High volume and high profit make Honest Abe Roofing the Reliable Roofer! Bringing the design center concept to roofing helps propel the average Honest Abe Roofing franchisee to more than $2 Million dollars in revenue per year. All installation labor is…
Cash Required: $50,000
Club Z! Tutoring
There’s never been a better time to enter this recession-proof industry! Become your own boss and join the multi-billion-dollar tutoring industry. Club Z!’s awarding-winning business offers in-home and online tutoring in all subjects and grade levels.
Cash Required: $40,000
The Tutoring Center
Your Future Belongs Here! Do you want to own your own successful business in a high-demand and rewarding profession? Then look no further than The Tutoring Center! Our turn-key system makes getting started easy with comprehensive training and support,…
Cash Required: $80,000
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
A Scoop Above The Rest - Bruster's®Real Ice Cream. Since 1989, Bruster's® has become one of the country's favorite frozen treat chains. And for the last 20 years, we've been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top franchise. The…
Cash Required: $150,000
Why Medical/Dental Billing is the business for you... No Experience Needed! Great Income Potential! Flexibility to work at home, on the road, basically anywhere you have Internet access. ClaimTek is the most trusted Medical/Dental Billing business opportunity…
Cash Required: $20,000
Automated Ecom, LLC
We build and scale Amazon businesses for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks, keeping account health in great condition, inventory monitoring, 24/7 customer service, and helping to automate any and all business tasks associated with…
Cash Required: $10,000
We build businesses and change lives. MRINetwork has led the search industry since 1965, developing new success frameworks and billing over $17 billion as a network. Today, with more than 250+ offices spanning five continents, MRI is the global leader in…
Cash Required: $50,000
Your CBD Store
Your Award-Winning" CBD Store. Join the largest network of CBD brick and mortar stores. Join the largest network of CBD retailers in the U.S. and the exclusive home of award-winning hemp-derived SunMed and Sunflora products. With more than 500 stores in 41…