You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
The Thriving Economy of Delaware: 5 Reasons to Start a Franchise
Delaware's economy supports a diverse range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, chemical production and advanced manufacturing. The state is business-friendly and is home to several major corporations, which include United Acquisition, AstraZeneca, and DuPont. Additionally, Delaware's location, on the East Coast, and its proximity to multiple major markets makes it an attractive option for business owners. Five compelling reasons to start a franchise in Delaware are:
- Favorable business climate: Delaware, known for its pro-business environment, has low taxes and minimal regulations.
- Strong workforce: The state's highly educated and skilled workforce, makes it an enticing location for businesses needing skilled employees.
- Strategic location: Delaware is located on the East Coast, making it easily accessible to cities like New York City and Philadelphia.
- Growing economy: Delaware's economy is growing thanks, in part, to a low unemployment rate and increasing number of businesses.
- Access to funding: Delaware has a variety of funding opportunities available for businesses, including grants, loans, and tax incentives.
You can see some of the franchise opportunities available in Delaware below.
Show me facts about Delaware
Hide facts about Delaware
We build and scale Amazon stores for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks from account health monitoring to 24/7 customer service. Learn more now
Cash Required: $40,000
You can change lives for a living, starting with yours. Join the fastest growing* home care company in the Nation. SYNERGY HomeCare offers a robust business opportunity for compassionate entrepreneurs. If you are interested in a business that allows you to do…
Cash Required: $50,000
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex+ offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business PostalAnnex+ founder Jack Lentz began working out of his home as a business consultant. He…
Cash Required: $70,000
Join the #1 Estate Sale Franchise in the U.S.! We help families and companies downsize and liquidate their estates or offices. Receive low overhead set your own hours and work from home. Our business model allows franchisees flexibility and potential for a…
Cash Required: $50,000
The $30 billion Craft & Hobby industry is strong and growing. Hawaii Fluid Art is well-positioned to capitalize on the popularity of instructor-led painting events and the technique of fluid art. Low entry, overhead and materials cost mean a quicker ROI.
Cash Required: $80,000
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your e-commerce empire and money-making…