You have reached the maximum of . To add more franchises, please uncheck selections in your request info basket.
Franchises in Texas
- Texas is the second most populous state in the nation, with over 28 million people.
- The state has one of the highest job growth rates in the nation, averaging 2.4% since 2018.
- Texas has the second-highest Gross State Product (GSP) in the nation, totaling over $1.69 trillion in 2018.
- The state has the second-highest number of franchises, with over 8,000 locations.
- Texas is ranked as one of the most business-friendly states in the nation. It has a robust economy that’s been growing steadily since the end of the Great Recession.
Franchise businesses in Texas have been booming. The state's population and economic growth are key contributors to this success. What else makes Texas a great state to start a franchise business? Texas has a wealth of resources for would-be business owners including:
- Texas Small Business Development Center (TSBDC): The TSBDC is a network of small business advisors that help entrepreneurs start & grow businesses. They offer resources from counseling to educational workshops to loan programs & more.
- Texas Association of Business: A group providing resources to business owners, including franchisees, in the state. They help with registration, taxes, and other state regulations. You can also gain access to networking and educational events, and legislative advocacy.
- Texas Franchise Tax Service: The Texas Franchise Tax Service provides a one-stop shop for filing franchise-related taxes in the state. They provide forms and instructions, as well as online filing options.
- Texas Business Resources: The Texas Business Resources website provides a comprehensive list of resources for new & existing businesses in the state. The site includes links to local Small Business Development Centers, as well as resources on financing, taxes, and other business topics.
- Texas State Agencies: The State of Texas has a number of agencies that provide resources to business owners, including franchisees. The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts provides information on taxes, the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation provides information on licensing.
Demographic Data on the 5 Largest Cities in Texas:
|City||Population (2019)||White||Black or African American||Asian||Other race||Two or more races||Hispanic or Latino||High school graduate or higher||Bachelor's degree or higher||Median household income|
Show me facts about Texas
Hide facts about Texas
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex+ offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business PostalAnnex+ founder Jack Lentz began working out of his home as a business consultant. He…
Cash Required: $70,000
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your e-commerce empire and money-making…
Cash Required: $30,000
You can change lives for a living, starting with yours. Join the fastest growing* home care company in the Nation. SYNERGY HomeCare offers a robust business opportunity for compassionate entrepreneurs. If you are interested in a business that allows you to do…
Cash Required: $50,000
We build and scale Amazon stores for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks from account health monitoring to 24/7 customer service. Learn more now
Cash Required: $40,000
Own a franchise in a recession-resistant industry! The Patch Boys is the most trusted drywall repair franchise specializing in small patch jobs with a system for repairing walls so they are sanded, dry and primed in as little as a few hours. Become a go-to…
Cash Required: $70,000
A Scoop Above The Rest - Bruster's®Real Ice Cream. Since 1989, Bruster's® has become one of the country's favorite frozen treat chains. And for the last 20 years, we've been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top franchise. The…